Skip to product information
1 of 1

Roterfaden, ‘Terraces Vineyard Project 002’ 2020

Roterfaden, ‘Terraces Vineyard Project 002’ 2020

nineoclockwines

Regular price $27.00
Regular price Sale price $27.00
Sale Sold out
  • producer: Roterfaden
  • region: Württemberg 
  • appellation: Württemberg 
  • country: GER
  • grape variety: lemberger, regent, schwarzriesling
  • production notes: 

  • The “Terraces” Vineyard Project is a collaboration between the wine importer, Vom Boden, Hannes and Olympia of Roterfaden and the local cooperative in the village of Rosswag which which farms 99% of the areas vineyards, while Roterfaden farms the other 1%. Hannes and Olympia are strong advocates of organic and biodynamic farming and are now bringing that to the coops farms. Vom Boden is hopeful that this project can help to lift everyone in the area up and bring more of these sustainable methods to viticulture and winemaking in the area. Each of the wines produced from this team work will be bottled specially and have a guaranteed buyer in Vom Boden.

    An unoaked red blend of lemberger (blaufränkisch), regent, schwarzriesling (pinot meunier) with notes of tart cherries, raspberries and clove with a hint of vanilla.

    Where can I pickup?

    In accordance with Pennsylvania liquor law, all of our bottle sales, including the wine club, will be pick-up only from our store inside Lawrenceville Market House.

    The sale will not be completed until you pick up your wine and present your valid US drivers’ license or passport. We are limited to 4 bottles (3L) per transaction. If you are interested in ordering more than 6 bottles, send us an email to info@nineoclockwines.com

    View full details