We post many of our events on our instagram page, but if you don't follow us or don't use Instagram we will update this page with upcoming events! We always encourage people to sign up for our newsletter where we announce upcoming events first, and will give you the best access to events as they are made available.
You can also follow events on our linktree
- 2/8 Around the World in 30 Wines: Romance and Chocolate, $75 for general public, $65 for Salon Members. Hosted inside Field Day by The Salon, begins at 6pm and ends at 8:30.
- 2/18 CLOSED, we're visiting Philly!
- 2/26 6-8pm FREE Las Jaras Wine Tasting, natural winemaker Joel Burt for a tasting featuring his delicious wines. This is a free event, where you can taste some of the wines (whose popularity can often make it difficult to get our grubby little hands on) before purchasing a bottle to take home. Hell, if you want to pop the bottle while you're here we can provide you with nice glassware while you lounge in the cozy lobby.
- 2/29 4-7pm FREE Lambrusco Tasting, Wine education has always been a centerpiece of our work and a core component of wine education will always be about tasting wine. We'll be periodically inviting our importers to come in to the shop for a showcase of wine styles, the first one being a showcase of the sparkling wine style known as lambrusco! Wines will be coming from our friends from Artisan's Cellar and Wine Merchant!
- 4/11 Around the World in 30 Wines: Germany and Austria, $75 for general public, $65 for Salon Members. Hosted inside Field Day by The Salon, begins at 6pm and ends at 8:30.
- 6/6 Around the World in 30 Wines: The Skin Contact Wines of Eastern and Central Europe, $75 for general public, $65 for Salon Members. Hosted inside Field Day by The Salon, begins at 6pm and ends at 8:30.